Hello again Assassins!
After a few solid days of sewing I have finally finished!
I made a few last minute changes to a few things, for instance there is now the trademark beaked hood and I no longer have the cape or glove...
So without further adieu, here it is:
Hood down and blade sheathed above, and hood up with blade extended below!
Considering that this is my first real sewing project and that I did it without any form of pattern I am incredibly proud of the outcome!
For more on the development of this costume follow the links below:
Nothing is true, everything is sewn - http://alexsnowling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/nothing-is-true-everything-is-sewn.html