Wednesday 17 October 2012

Assassino!

I have spent a large portion of my day today continuing my Assassin's Creed themed costume for halloween, so as promised, here's what I have achieved:
 
 
This is the finished waistcoat, complete with buttons!
 
It was largely done with the sewing machine, but I decided to finish it off by hand around the sides as it started getting rather thick in places...
 
 
Spot the difference...
 
Okay, I'll help... these photos were taken a good few hours later, as you may have realised from the light change and I had measured, cut and sewn the red tail piece...
 
I am also wearing a belt, but this isn't the final belt...
 
It's obviously got quite a way to go, but I am more hopeful that I can actually finish it in time!
 
For those of you who didn't see my original post on this, here it is:
 
Nothing is true, everything is sewn - http://alexsnowling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/nothing-is-true-everything-is-sewn.html

And this is a link to the most recent post:

Ezio Auditore da Braintree - http://alexsnowling.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/ezio-auditore-da-braintree.html


No comments:

Post a Comment